At groceryandmeat.com our team has a 100 years of combined experience in Marketing, IT, and Hospitality, and we are still growing.
We believe that the best asset of a company is its associates. We believe in team work and we also believe that each and every one of our associates makes an indispensable contribution to our teams.
We are hiring
DAY WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Receive and unbox/organize inventory, confirm unit count matches invoice, and report any damaged units
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in refrigerators according to organizational standards
• Prepare order boxes for shipping. This includes labeling products, bagging, bubble wrapping, multi-packing, etc.
• Maintain inventory, and assist in counting of physical inventory regularly
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
• Deliver orders directly to customers on perishable delivery days (Once a week) • Visit existing and potential whole sale customers and get new orders (applies additional sales commission)
• Report to management weekly on inventory, sales and new customers
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
• 1-2 yrs previous warehouse/sales experience preferred • Ability to use related hardware (scales, vacuum machine, printer, etc) and software (e-commerce, UPS, USPS etc)
• Good communication, organizational, time management
• Dependable and Reliable
Physical demands and abilities
• Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs, occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh up to 70 lbs.
• Have a clean driver’s license history.
• Pass 10 year background check and drug screening Shift hours are from 09:00AM to 5:00PM from Monday to Friday
Please reply with your resume to email@example.com